Account Verification In order to verify your account, we will require a copy of your valid passport or both sides of your government-issued identification card.
Proof of identity
In order to verify your account,
we will require a copy of your valid passport or both sides of your government-issued identification card.
This copy must contain:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Valid Expiry Date
All images should be high resolution and the above details must be clearly readable.
- Covered details – you must not cover any of the above details
To upload your proof of identity, please click here.
Upload the needed documents
Uploading documents is a simple process that can be done by clicking here.
*Documents can be uploaded in the following formats: .pdf, .jpg, or .doc
Verify my account
The verification of your trading account is required in order to provide you with the best possible service and comply with financial service regulations.
Your information is always kept confidential and is only used for compliance purposes.
The following are required in order to complete your account verification:
- Government issued ID
- Phone number verification
- Proof of address
In order to avoid any account limitations including, but not limited to, trading, withdrawal of funds and account closure,
all clients should be verified as soon as possible.
At any point, evest may request additional identification documents in accordance with regulations.
To verify your account and upload the documents, please click here.
Proof of residence
To verify your account, you are required to provide us with a separate document
(different from your proof of identity) confirming your current residential address.
This document must be issued in the name of the evest account holder and dated within the last 6 months
(with the exception of valid government-issued identification documents, such as a driving license), and must contain the following information:
- Your name
- Your current residential address
- The date of issue
- The issuing authority
- A reference to the issuing authority (logo, contact information, website etc.)
We accept documents that are issued by a bank, a utility company, a government agency, or a judicial authority.
If your bill or document is available online, you may send it to us either as a PDF file or as a screenshot.
Proof of address can be one of the following:
- Electricity, water, gas, telephone or Internet bill
- Driving license / residence permit / national ID / state ID
- Bank statement / credit card statement / bank reference letter
- Council tax or municipality bill / government tax letter
- Social insurance statement
- An official letter from your employer or educational institution confirming your address, stamped and signed.
Not be accepted
- Pension or insurance documents
- Invoices for purchasing goods
- Handwritten bills
Documents can be sent in your local language and can be uploaded here.